Re: [at-l] hiker anon

In a message dated 12/10/98 2:52:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
ferguson@cwf.org writes:

> 3 second rule...30 second maybe...3 minutes and I can still tell what it is,
> I can believe.
>
>  Rule MCCLIV  If you believe "God bless it and make it clean" works on
> dropped food.

That may very well may be, but among hungry thru-hikers, once it hits the
ground, it's up for graps and rarely last more than a second. And that's for
an M & M's, now Snicker bars, they can cause serious head injuries, do to
collisions!

You heard it here,  Sly  : )