Re: [at-l] Thruhiking - Learning about it

Absolutely!!!  I know there are new people on the list who _must_
have questions.  Please don't let our silliness put you off from asking
them.  Many of us are, by nature nuts, and we feed off each other with
great results.  But we still love to talk trail on any level!  Ask away! k./\