[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?
- From: Bruce Waldrop <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:47:47 -0500
- Organization: University of Kentucky
I forgot to mention as part of the inspection -- you do NOT get your pack back
after the certification process. An extra $75 (plus shipping and handling
charges) is required to get your pack sent back to you. Hope this hasn't confused
Y2K Pack Inspection Specialist
> In a message dated 12/10/98 4:39:19 AM, you wrote:
> <<You will receive a certificate if your
> pack is Y2K compliant; if your pack does not pass my srtingent tests, I will
> provide a checklist of problem areas that need to be addressed. For this
> service, please send your pack, along with $50 (cash or cashier's check) to:>>
> Maybe I could give the inspection as a Christmas gift to
> hiking friends. Oh boy!
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *