[at-l] Every morning...

Even though I will probably get slammed for saying this, I would just like to take a moment to say thank you to all the people on this mailing list who make my mornings a little brighter.  This message is long overdue.  The creativity and usefulness of this list have far exceeded any on the Internet.  From Owen and his messages about thruhiking, to Solar Bear's hilarious tutu comments, to Wildbill's links (I still don't know where he finds some of them) - it all makes receiving 50 messages a day worth it.

Happy Hiking,
Jeff Walters