[at-l] Hey new Listers! Welcome to the Campfire! was Y2K Survival?

     Woodelf recently likened this list to a campfire conversation, where
     everything is topical, and even the widest ranging conversation comes
     back home (eventually) to the AT. "That Other List" has a more
     regulated tone, to participants' loss, think many here.

     In any event, I would further liken this list to being the campfire,
     itself. The current and the more/longer subscribed members are like
     that quietly burning, steadily combusting, maybe somewhat burned out
     wood at the middle of the fire, and the fire eventually starts to see
     its output decline as the ready fuel is consumed. Then along come some
     new members, who not only have some things to say for themselves, but
     also serve to knock some of the ash off the older members, and spark
     them back to life.

     Thanks, then, for not only becoming part of the conversation, but for
     sparking output from some members we haven't heard from!

     Lastly, I always thought Clevis was Clamydia's brother.

     TMc
     Recent list joiner.
     Loves to make Ash of Himself in Any Public Forum.