Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?

Unless you could figure out an alternative way to have food delivered to
you along the trail (or else just make a lot of town stops), maildrops
could possibly be a problem.  But then the post office would likely be a
priority among "things to be fixed" come 2000, or so thruhikers hope! :)

Take care,
Cindi