[at-l] Felix sighting

Gee, it appears that the folks at the Village Motel finally untied pool ol'
Felix and sent him southbound once again (with an interim 2 day stay at the
Fox Hill Inn (I know we're south of the Village Motel, but the ol' boy knew
where the good food was!).  We also got to meet "Pilot" who is heading
Northbound and who is looking forward to some good winter hiking - which I'm
sure she'll get!  She thruhiked southbound last year.  Just thought I would
pass that along  -  and by the way, Felix says he sure wishes some folks
would send him some scrapple - he's gonna need some of those hog parts to
keep him warm this winter. :))

Mark @ the Fox Hill
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes