[at-l] Re: HAA

A corollary point to plane trips over the AT:

When driving on the east coast, you make a point of crossing the AT as
often as possible so you can point out the road crossings to friends and
family...

I've been doing this for years! <G>

Also, I'll have to chime in with the folks who uncontrollably cruise Rt 17
in Ramsey. I grew up near the AT in northern NJ (Waywayanda area) and
grandma lived in Hackensack, so one road trip a week took me past the Rt 17
camper's corridor ... my first sleeping bag, at age 8 or so, came from
Ramsey Outdoor. I fondly remember playing in the tents. :)

Sandy "Navigator"