[at-l] Got My Attention

I didn't know there was anybody else in Charleston, SC interested in the AT
until today (Tuesday) when a car went by me in the opposite direction on the
Tobias Gadsen Blvd at the intersection with the Ashley River Road.  It had a
front license plate that was a reproduction of the AT symbol (an A with a T
beneath forming sort of an arrow).

The whiplash as I tried to see/identify the driver will cost me big bucks at
the chiropracter.  Meanwhile, my wife is yelling at me for weaving across two
lanes of traffic.  That will cost me even more.

Other Driver - are you on the list??

Draggin' Anchor