RE: [at-l] I've got it bad...

Given my body dimensions, it is very hard for me to find bicycles that
"fit" properly.  The road bike I have now, though old, is better than
most I've tried in the last few years so I don't want to ruin it with
the salt from the road.  Also, the bicycle path I use is not plowed in
the winter and the traffic around here makes riding on snow covered
streets a bit too dangerous for my taste.  I don't own a bike with which
I can use fat tires.

Other than that, I would keep riding.  The cold hasn't bothered me yet
though it has only gotten down to around freezing so far.

As for my ride, I generally don't ride unless I've got a good distance
to go - usually a minimum of 10 miles or so.  My commute is 12 miles
each way and generally takes from 35 minutes in the warmer weather to 50
minutes when it's colder.  So far, it's been fun.  :-)

Sleet's in the forecase for tonight but it doesn't sounds like it will
amount to much...

Mara