Re: [at-l] Thruhiking - Definitions and ground rules (mine)

Finally a definition of "thruhike" and " thruhiker" that makes sense.  It is
so wearysome to read the endless definitions of these terms in minute details
and hairsplitting opinions.  Why do we insist on making it so complicated
except for the possible reason that the one giving the definition feels his
way of doing the hike was superior.
So, my thanks to Mr. Owen, who has stated a simple and sensible way of
defining a thruhike or thruhiker....Pitts Rooster.