[at-l] Hikers anon testimony

Since I can't make the meeting, I am giving my testimony here.

Hi! My name is Rich and I'm a Hikeaholic.

I don't know if the length of time of addiction affects cure but
I have been addicted since age 11 and will be 50 this month. Back
in Highschool one night while sleeping with the windows open over
my bed (I had to give that up when I got married but that's another
confession), I had a strange dream.  I dreamt that the tent flaps
would not stay shut and I had to get up to close them a few times.
When I woke the next morning there was an inch of snow on the bed and
the curtains were all tangled from my attempts to keep the damn flaps
closed.

Rich