Re: [Fwd: Re: [at-l] I've had enough]

In a message dated 12/7/98 6:07:05 PM, paulers@ix.netcom.com wrote:

<<I look at my kayak sitting out back, my boots and lekis in the corner,
think " hey, what a great day to go out and do something", then next
thing I know I'm sound asleep on the couch curled up w/ the dog!
aaarrrggghhhh!!!  maybe i need vitamins....>>

Or maybe, like me, you have Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I did use to be
"sad" all winter until I discovered that putting full-spectrum light bulbs in
all the places where I spend most of my time make a huge difference in
attitude/sleeping/eating etc.

For better or worse, I no longer get the urge to hibernate. ;-> Definitely for
better, my mood stays up in the winter.
Vcat