Re: [at-l] I've got it bad...

I've been commuting to work by bicycle here in the Boston area.  Nothing
like wearing shorts and t-shirts in December.

Just listened to the weather, we smashed todays record.  It's 78 in
Boston.  (I actually had to go outside because I didn't believe it until
I felt it for myself.)  The normal highs for this area are in the mid to
upper 40s.

Normally, as an avid winter hiker, I would join Kahley in her lament for
seasonal weather.  This year, I've got two good reasons to want the warm
weather.  I won't ride my bicycle after they've salted for snow and ice
(and I really hate commuting by car).  Also, parking in Cambridge is bad
enough when the weather is good.  It'll be horrid after it snows.

So, sorry Kahley.  I wouldn't mind if it snows in the mountains, but
around here, the warmer the better.

:-)

Mara