-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Clough [mailto:tmclough@iname.com]

I am looking for a sleeping bag that is user friendly to a person (like
myself) who tosses and turns a lot before falling asleep, and again and
again throughout the night.

What features should I look for? (Some bags, for instance, have less
insulation on the "bottom" than the "top", which for me could be anywhere.)
Does anybody have any particular brands/models that you have found helpful?
I still haven't made up mind over down vs. synthetic, so suggestions for
both are acceptable.