Subject: [at-l] Sleeping Bag for Tossing & Turning
Author:  Timothy Clough <tmclough@iname.com> at ima
Date:    12/5/98 9:14 PM

I am looking for a sleeping bag that is user friendly to a person (like
myself) who tosses and turns a lot before falling asleep, and again and
again throughout the night.

What features should I look for? (Some bags, for instance, have less
insulation on the "bottom" than the "top", which for me could be anywhere.)
Does anybody have any particular brands/models that you have found helpful?
I still haven't made up mind over down vs. synthetic, so suggestions for
both are acceptable.

Any other help would be appreciated.
Thanx in advance.

Timothy Clough