Re: [at-l] I've got it bad...

On 12/06/98 12:31:18 you wrote:

Ohio, it was a beautiful day, Sunday. The high in the upper 60's, partly cloudy, so I went for a
hike.. the first hour was slow and leisurely at John Bryan SP, spent some time off the beaten
path, just sitting, watching nature and people. Right next to that is Glen Helen and I went for
a fast paced trek through parts of it. Only about an hour but it was so nice. I am learning the
trails more everytime I go there. This time I took some side trails and learned how they
interwove with the main trail. I am going to try and hike every weekend I can there.

Sunnie :)