Re: [at-l] Sleeping Bag for Tossing & Turning

Subj:	Re: [at-l] Sleeping Bag for Tossing & Turning
Date:	98-12-06 14:23:37 EST
From:	DGAMREDFOX
To:	owner-at-l@backcountry.net

I love my silk bag liner because I can use it to either boost the temperature
in my down mummy bag by 9 degrees OR place it around the thermarest pad like a
sheet...and then sleep on the pad/liner with my down bag unzipped and like a
comforter.  This is comfortable so far in temperatures in low 30's inside the
tent with fly on.  Don't know how much lower in temperature this would work
for me.

Dorothy