Re: [at-l] I've got it bad...

This weekend was miserable in Georgia. Heat into the mid-70's. Shopping
on everyone's minds. Traffic out the whazzoo. Clear skies. Backpacks
under the eaves where the Xmas stuff went. The smell of pine in the
house. And I'm stuck here, vicariously wishing to be about 45 minutes
up the road near a spring. And then Ern-boy has to tell us about his
secret place! Grumble, grumble, grumble.....

I think I'll go out and have some road rage!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA