Re: [at-l] Sleeping Bag for Tossing & Turning

I am not a big person, but I was having trouble getting "hog-tied" in my
mummy bag. Desperate for some good sleep on the trail, I ordered a
20* down rectangular from Campmor. Less than $150, 2.5#, very comfy.
BTW, I've had no trouble staying warm in it, and it's easy to scrunch
around my head or feet when I choose to do so.

Give Me Chocolate