Re: [at-l] Air travel with a pack

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:26:46 EST MManzano@aol.com writes:
>Could anyone tell me about air travel with a backpack?  How do you

Go to your local Army/Navy surplus store and get a GI Duffle bag. It is
tough as nails, will take a lickin', and can swallow yout gear quite
easily. Best of all it costs very little.
(Comes in the very cool color of olive drab green! ;)  )

Eagle Creek, EMS, JanSport, etc.. etc. sell nylon duffle bags for an
excessive amount of money. My duffle bag cost me $25, and I bet it iwll
outlast the higher priced nylon versions.