Re: [at-l] A few more Hiking Anon.

SaraSW@aol.com said:
> Nuts!?! Whadaya mean, nuts? Sounds absolutely normal
> to me! ;->

Straight from my adjacent Yamaha PSR 510 keyboard. Think funky
keyboard with some insitu sax here...wearing my sunglasses in front of
the monitor...okay everyone sing it one time with me out loud now...

Mustbuy Sally
I guess you better *slow* that buying down...
Mustbuy Sally now baby (da boom boom)
Guess you better slooow that buying down...

You've been runnin' all over town now...
Ooo! I guess you've gotta put your feet onnn the ground.

(Sing it to me one more time girls)

All you wanna do is hike around baby
(Hike, Sally, Hike)
All you wanna do is hike around baby
(Hike, Sally, Hike)
Come on, All you wanna do is hike around Sally
(Hike, Sally, Hike)
I'll tell you...

One of these early mornnnnings....
You're gonna be swiping that credit card.

Ha! Everyone shake it with me now and sing some more...

You bought you a brand new backpack
About ci 4165, Ha!
Now you come around, signifyin' woman
Girl you forget about that hike.

Mustbuy Sally (Ooo Sally)
I guess you better *slow* that hiking down.
Mustbuy Sally now baby (you go girl)
Guess you better slooow that hiking down...

(Everyone...Ray Charles it here..)

You've been runnin' all over towwwn
^Ooo^ I guess you gotta put those *feet* onto the ground.
Oh yes, baby you gotta put your feet..
Come on boss...Take it down from here girls...

Those swiping cards...
Those swiping cards...
Those swiping cards...

Oh yeahhhhh....