[at-l] Bears. harvesting

Hi Gang,

I know a certain bear (solar) was upset about the reports of the size
of bears harvested by hunters.  Well the local paper mentioned that
between 1993 and 1997 hunters had shot 400+ of their fellow hunters,
killing approximately 20 of them.  This is in PA.  I think that the
deer and bear are safe, the hunters are too busy killing off each
other.

As a side note I used to have a bumper sticker that read Help
Conserve Hunters, Harvest One Yearly.  None of my Hunter friends took
offense to the sticker.  One of them gave me a bumper stricker that
read Support PETA; People Eating Tastey Animals.  I no longer display
the latter bumper sticker.  Apparently the PETA people lack a sense
of humor.

In PA hike on Sundays.  THere is no hunting allowed on Sundays.
Watch out for the bears thought.

Grey Owl
Set a new high temp record, heading to the beach tomorrow.