Re: [at-l] hikers anonymous -- whiplash

I have really been enjoying this thread because deep down inside I know
that I need professional help to deal with my hiking habit.  This morning
I turned on the tv to the weather channel......as if it matter what the
forecast was.....and then went for a cup of coffee. There was noise
coming out of the tv but I really wasn't listening until the words
"hiking and camping" caused me to jerk around so fast I spilt my coffee.
I owe you one, Cheryl Limky.

I've lost count again, 46 was the last I remember.

47??? You think "being off medication" means not taking vitamin I.
Hopeful