Re: Re: Re: Re: [at-l] Bear Season Report

No, no, no - it was NOT Canada.  I know this, because I was NOT drinking Moosehead.  Ergo, it coudn't have been.  Solar Bear left out a few things, though, about that night to remember.  But don't worry Kahley, KC, Magaroni, Kurt, Mara and WoodElf - I won't tell <vbg>
---
The Redhead
Ga > Me  00