Re: [at-l] hiker anom...

     Hey, these are getting too big to keep real easy track of and, like
     those below, are WAY too good to lose. Do we still have
     aggregating-archivist-volunteers? Oh, Pleeeeeeeeaaaaassseee???

Subject: [at-l] hiker anom...
Author:  hudsom@us.ibm.com at ima
Date:    12/4/98 7:30 AM

#42 + ;  You commonly say "hiking" to mean backpacking, when everyone else
means dayhiking....

When asked how long the hike was you reply with the number of weeks or
months....

You DRIVE into a strange town and wonder where to pick up your mail
drop....

AND... you start to recognize faces along the trail because you've
passed/met these other nuts before......

   All I can say is "guilty, guilty, guilty...."
                         Skeeter