[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] A few more Hiking Anon.
- Subject: Re: [at-l] A few more Hiking Anon.
- From: "TheRedhead" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 05:21:35 -0700
- Organization: HotBot Mail (http://mail.hotbot.com:80)
Guilty. Although I've tried to limit it to the space that was formerly occupied by the soon to be ex - still, a few things are just leaning up against walls around the bedroom . . . I don't like really putting my stuff up, because if it's sitting out I can pretend I'm going on a trip soon. Sounds nuts, huh? But I get a smile on my face everytime I wake up and see my backpack first thing in the morning. Yes, I am an addict . . .
Ga > Me 00
On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:18:43 Jeff Walters wrote:
>If more that half of your closet space
>contains backpacking and hiking gear.
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *
HotBot - Search smarter.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *