Re: [at-l] A few more Hiking Anon.

Guilty. Although I've tried to limit it to the space that was formerly occupied by the soon to be ex - still, a few things are just leaning up against walls around the bedroom . . . I don't like really putting my stuff up, because if it's sitting out I can pretend I'm going on a trip soon.  Sounds nuts, huh? But I get a smile on my face everytime I wake up and see my backpack first thing in the morning.  Yes, I am an addict . . .

---
The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:18:43    Jeff Walters wrote:
>#41:
>
>If more that half of your closet space
>contains backpacking and hiking gear.
>
>Happy Hiking,