[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [at-l] AT-Anon
- From: "David S. Severance" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 21:51:24 -0500
1. You insist that your wife/husband/s-other wrap all your Christmas
gifts in brown paper with "Please Hold For AT Hiker" and "c/o General
Delivery" all over the outside with a big , fat , CFT (Cuban felt tip.)
2. You're found by the young clerk at the Mall Sporting Goods Store sound
asleep on a dozen or so Louisville Slugger's you carefully arranged on the
floor of aisle 9.
3. You get a warm and fuzzy feeling when you smell coleman fuel.
4. You think Viagra is the name of those good ole hiking soles that last
a long time.
5. You find the AT Data Book a good read and keep it by the nightstand.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *