Re: Re: Re: Re: [at-l] Bear Season Report

In a message dated 12/3/98, 12:36:09 PM, felton@bluenet.net writes:
<<Now Solar Bear,,,did I not protect you from harm at The Gathering? KC>>

Ahh, it's all coming back to me now, the throngs of admirers, the unplanned
exits through secret corridors and back doors, the decoy tutus sent to confuse
the crowds. Your valor in preventing those determined hiker babes from getting
a piece of me. The many emptied pepper spray cannisters, that special night we
had.  Yes, I remember it all so clearly, just like it was yesterday!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear