Re: [at-l] Who's in Atlanta? Not trail related.

At 06:55 PM 12/2/98 -0500, Alice Kauzlarich wrote:
>Desperation...I have a report to write and the doctor doesn't know the
>spelling of a christian hospital/clinic in Atlanta.  He spelt it "Raffa."
>Ever hear of it? And if so, is that spelling correct (he didn't think so.)
>
> The Highlander

Yes, I've heard of it.  As I remember, it's a Christian psychological
counseling organization.  The councilors are clinically trained, it's not a
fly-by-the-seat of your pants outfit.  marty

Rev. Martin R. Fors
Grace United Methodist Church
Main St., POB 726
Bradford, Vermont 05033