[at-l] A Thoreau quote

I am presently reading the Journals of Henry David Thoreau.  This beautiful
little gem should resonate with those of you who love the early morning hours:

"My most sacred and memorable life is commonly on awakening in the morning.  I
frequently awake with an atmosphere about me as if my unremembered dreams had
been divine, as if my spirit had journeyed to its native place, and in the act
of reentering its native body, had diffused an elysian fragrance around."

Happy trails,

Solar Bear