Re: [at-l] Hikers anonymous assoc

Hello. My name is Shari and i'm a gear-aholic. Furthermore, i am seeking a
group for co-dependents. Never go to Campmor before a long distance hike with
my sister-in-law if she is spending your money. She'd just hate to think of
you going out there and needing something and then not having it. Truly, the
woman needs help. Is there a Hik-Anon for family members? Please. We are
desperate.

Signed,

Went-in-for-$30-instep-crampons-spent-$186......Second Chance