[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Hikers anonymous assoc
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Hikers anonymous assoc
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:57:02 -0700
What number are we on, 26?
26. If the walls of your cubical are totally obscured with hiking
pictures, articles about hiking, maps, etc.
27. If you know the distances between shelters, road crossings etc on
"you" section of the Trail.
28. If you refer to a trail location as "my section," or my "overlook,"
or "my campsite," etc.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *