Re: [at-l] Hikers anonymous assoc

Tom- outstanding!

21) When it rains, even though you are at work, you want to drive home, immediately
put on your gore tex jacket and see if it really will keep you dry in a pouring
downpore that goes on for 5 hours.

22) same with your new tent

23) you have an entire wardrobe of nylon shirts and pants, even though you only take
1 with you when you hike

24) you have more backpacks than underwear

25) you weat thurlo socks to the office