[at-l] Salomon Boots

I just saw a nice pair of Salomon light weight boots in the Sierra Trading
Post catalog.  What I'd like to know is if the Salomons generally run true to
size, a little snug, or a little roomy.  I need a boot which is wide at the
toe and the Salomons listed are available only in medium; the only boot I've
ever been able to wear is Vasque, since their mediums run a little wide.  Does
anyone out there have experience with Salomons?

Gypsy