[at-l] I'm back

Hey everyone,
   I'm back on at-l again, after finishing my thru-hike. I climbed
Springer on November 20, with my hiking partner Swimmer and 4 other
southbounders. (Daddy Long Legs, Music Man, Shasta and Stump) I took
the train home on the 23 with another southbounder (32 Flavors). So
now I'm home looking for a job wishing I was still out on the trail
with no real responsibilities! And hopefully I'll get out hiking again
soon. I hope everyone's had a good six months since I was last on the
list. It was fun seeing some of you at the Gathering.

						-Peanut Butter
						 (Martha Montague)
						 ME->GA '98