Re: ATML Re[2]: [at-l] Hikers anonymous assoc

Gawdd....

I need help.

Find a down jacket on sale from last winter..so naturally I had to buy a
shell, but then I had to buy the -20 bag..but my snowshoes can't take me
everywhere, so I just have to buy the crampons and ice axe.  Of course I
justify all this binge buying  because of a coupon from EMS for 10% off,
and their 20% club day sale (I really did save 30%..not 20% off then 10%
off of the sale price!)....  Sign me up! When do the meetings start?

-Paul