Re: [at-l] Emergency Blanket

i got a question to i unraveled mine and tried and tried to get it as small
as a ziploc bag?  how did you do it it is one of those puzzled like "get the
funcky shaped rings apart and back together" that you buy for kids this time
a year.  i can not figure out how to get it bag to anythgin similar to it
original size.

and i also heard someone talk of a heavy duty space blanket?  where do you
buy that i want to know

BotleNeck