Re: [at-l] Emergency Blanket

You mean you're that slow?

I've never had a problem with mine at any elevation.  Only
been in a thunderstorm twice with my two blankets (sewed
together on three sides to also make an emergency bag to
slip over my sleeping bag).

The shiny (metallic) side of the emergency blanket I have
(red/silver) does not conduct electricity.  I checked it
with an ohm meter (1 inch between electrodes).

But as a precaution, I shall liberally stamp the words "NO
STRIKE HERE" just to be safe.

"Sweeter Rain" a.k.a. Ern Grover
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/
Page me: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/page.htm
Family Outdoors:  Read this list on the Web at
http://www.FindMail.com/list/sweeter-rain/  Subscription
details are available at this address.

You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a
lawyer. You have a gun with two bullets.  What should you
do?
* You shoot the lawyer. Twice.