Thanks for the push! Re: [at-l] Walasi-Yi

     Thanks for the push you guys. I was so motivated I put it off. I will
     do it today.

Subject: [at-l] Walasi-Yi
Author:  Owen <jrowen@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    12/1/98 9:43 PM

A couple weeks ago there was an appeal by the Hansens for letters
supporting the continuance of their lease at Walasi-Yi.  So now I've got
a question --- how many people have actually written and sent a letter?

I'm asking because when we were looking for letters of support for the
PA horse wars, a lot of people actually did write --- but late. And
while they helped, it would have been better if the letters had gotten
there sooner. I think this might be another case of "sooner is better".

I know - it's the holiday season and everyone is busy.  So how about we
give the Hansens a Christmas present --- a lot of letters.

Walk softly,
Jim & Ginny

PS -- if you're a couple, don't just send one letter -- you BOTH need to
write.  Numbers count and 2 is still more than 1.  :-)