Re: [at-l] Change 'o subject - lightweight tent

Uncle Milt, I think I'm going to buy an oversized lampshade,
stand out in the middle of the trail, try to look "bright",
and hold out my hand in case anyone wishes to make a
donation.

Does anyone know if the manufacturer has plans on making a
model which is free standing?  Kinda difficult to keep a
tent up when the snow is three or four feet deep and the
pins don't know where to stop.

"Sweeter Rain" a.k.a. Ern Grover
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/
Page me: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/page.htm
Family Outdoors:  Read this list on the Web at
http://www.FindMail.com/list/sweeter-rain/  Subscription
details are available at this address.

Two blondes were driving through Louisiana.  As they were
approaching the town of Natchitoches, they started arguing
about the pronunciation of the name. They argued back and
forth until they stopped for lunch.  As they stood at the
counter, one blonde asked the manager, "Before we order,
could you please settle an argument for us?  Would you
please
pronounce where we are,...very slowly?"

The manager leaned over the counter and said,
"Burrrrrrrr-gerrrrrrr-Kiiiiing."