Re: [at-l] two emails a post & other things

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Alice Kauzlarich wrote:

> I too have been getting double messages, but haven't noticed any pattern.
> Of course, I haven't been thinking about it.

The only double post I saw was Slackpackers message about some new photos
he posted. Inspection of the headers show two different submission time so
I assumed he just sent the message twice. We'll keep an eyeball on it just
in case.

 ---

Thought y'all would get a kick out of this. I've been taking my 5 year
grandson hiking and you know - kids do say the darndest things. We're
hiking up on Wildcat Mt. (near Hogpen/Testnatee Gap in Ga.) and he says to
me, "Oh my aching back!"  Well, we are only on a day hike and he's got
this tiny pack with a sandwich, banana and a lightweight jacket - maybe 3
pounds tops...

He sleeps real good after a little hike with me...

Uncle Milt