Re: [at-l] two emails a post

Nope....not getting two e-mails per post. However, as to the quietness. I
think we can attribute that to it being a holiday weekend. Actually, every
weekend the volume of mail drops off just a wee bit from that during the week.
Many reported that they were going hiking over the just-past holiday weekend.
As for me, i worked and when i work....i don't do much besides work my 12-hour
night shift and sleep during the day. Alas.

This weekend promises to be a rock scramble down to the Colorado River for
some fishing (have not fished since i was 4 years old). New companions, new
activities. I'll try anything twice. <G>

SECOND Chance