Re: [at-l] Preparing for my winter trek in GA(semi-long)

Matt,

Any chance we could talk you into sharing your gear list for the upcoming
winter hike?  This being your fourth trek, I imagine you have your stuff
pared down to the essentials.  I'm still refining mine and would sure
appreciate the chance to learn from your experience.

Thanks for the open invitation. Maybe when the munchkins are a bit older.

Many thanks.

Cameron Vaught
Alpharetta, Ga.

At 07:38 PM 11/28/98 , matt thomas wrote:

>My winter hike, 'Oh the cold rain and snow...' walk, continues its
>planning stage.  ... This will be my fourth winter hike from Georgia to
NC. ...