Re: [at-l] Cool Nutrition Book

Another easy to follow book on Nutrtion was written by Kennth Cooper the
M.D. who runs the Cooper Aerobics Institute in Texas. It also covers
many supplements and the research done to back up the claims and
effectiveness. Unfortuneately I can't at this moment put my hands on my
copy or remember the exact title of the book
						Triathlon Grandma