[at-l] Conclusion to Felix's ranting

Writing this by candlelight reminds me of how I spent much of the 70's. I
spent a good chunk of a bad decade in a georgia maxium security prison. I
did a lot of writing by "was & wick." I wrote using a nom de plume, for
many TV shows of the era. I'm sure some of you are familiar with my work.
Here are some of my "uncredited" highlights:

"What's wrong, halfpint?"
"Leave me be, pa!"
--from Little House on the Prairie, March '75

"I'm gonna get those Duke boys, or I'm not Roscoe P. Coltrane!"
--Dukes of Hazaard, Nov. '78

"Kiss my grits, Mel!"
--Alice, Nov. '79

"I pity the fool..."
--The A-Team, Oct '78

"Dyn-O-mite"
--Good Times, Oct. '75

Ahh, the memories.  Reminds me of how Saul Bellow took full credit for
writing "Humboldt's Gift" in 1976. I wrote  most of the good stuff and he
took the Pulitzer.

Well, I reckon I'll stop for now. Write soon to Damascus or Hot Springs.
(BTW, I only got stuff from Kahley, Linda, and Sally in Waynesboro. I know
thee wre more, but the maroons (?) there couldn't find them. More on the
USPS after I get home and cout to 10,000.)

TRIP FACTS:
1422 miles done, 737 to go.
0 ibuprofin
17 times I've broken the "fires banned" rule in VA.

Sundown note:
At Johns Hollow Shelter he picked up a plastic bag with 4 cooked suasage
links inside. he was looking at them. He didn't know I was watching. He
started tosniff them and I said "Don't even think about it."

Last night at the Thunder Hill there was no water. He had 4 Budweisers
though. He used them to make Liptons w/pepperoni. It wasn't that bad.
Really. I drank a Bud for the first time in at least 13 years.

Diane says "Baby, you ain't missin' nothin."

That's all he wrote, folks!  All spelling errors are Felix's. I remove
myself from anything said by this eccentric fella.  Why did he send this to
me, I ask?  Ha!

Anyways, soon he will darken my doorway here in Madison Co NC...  A sense
of anticipation looms over me wondering what his mental status really is.
He claims he will be here in about 3 weeks more or less.  His exact
whereabouts is unknow to me.  Letter was postmarked in Roanoke VA.

The Highlander