[at-l] Sale on Swiss Army Brand Classic Knife

Jumbo Sports, in some locations, has the Swiss Army Brand Classic
knife on sale for $6.99 (regularly $10.99, someplaces regularly
$9.99). Thru Friday, Saturday and Sunday only (November 27, 28, 29).

This is the about 1 oz +/- knife with the knife blade, nailfile,
scissors, toothpick and tweezers. Popular with hikers because of the
weight.

Just doing my job as a Hiker's QVC Host. And now, here's movie star
Victorinox Principal to tell you more about our Hiker's Special Value
for today...

If I had a ruler, I'd hold it up against the product right now.

Datto