[at-l] Thankful

	On Thanksgiving I'm thankful for all you nice folks on this
list!  Thank you for the advice, the caring, and for the humor!!
Have a good Turkey Day.
	My schedule reads Turkey on Thursday, Trail work on Friday,
Camp out Friday night, and Trail work on Saturday.  And I just got
my new personalized car license plate which says "ERTHWRM." So I'm
feeling good.  --  Earthworm