Re: [at-l] Re: 1.5 lb. tent

Gypsy, I saw the tent at the gathering and it is sleek..
no....make that elegant.  It just kills me!  During the
tyvek time last year, Kurt and I talked about using
Tyvek to make a tent.  While my talk never got
beyond  theory, Kurt actually built some and
Outta Chocolate used it on the trail!  Now he has
built it out of the same sort of material that Stepenson
uses.  It has a huge, considering the weight) covered
"front porch"  which just aches to be cooked in. (Stoves
that need to be primed should do that 'away', but you could
stretch to 'away' without leaving your bag). My only complaint is
that it is built for a left handed cooker <g>.  Oh well....
time to develop ambidexterousness.      k,/\