[at-l] Cushy Biker Butts for commercial holidays of your choice

     RUNNER'S WORLD's December issue (@24) in the NUTRITION(!) column
     notes:

           If you have a friend who cross-trains by cycling, consider
           this medically designed bike seat that eliminates numbness
           or pain.

           It has a V-shaped wedge cut out of the center. This design
           allows support of the "sit" bones without restricting blood
           supply to the area. I've pedaled hundreds of miles with
           this seat for a few months now, and I'm sold.......

     Price: $40 Check their WEB site at www.specialized.com fmi.